Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I dunno



That is just so me. hehe Go play and see what you can come up with.

I started working on the mystery shawl 2. I had it to the first few rows of chart 2 when I messed up. My head hurt too much to mess with it so I snapped the thread and tossed it. hehe I think I need to repeat chart 1 twice anyways. I'm using my ultra thin gray wool. I did manage to do a sort of russian join on it when it snapped on me once. I couldn't even figure out where the join was later on.

I finished up my panta. No picture just yet cause I'm beat. Maybe tomorrow after we get back from shopping. I've finished the second skein of yarn on my cletic knot scarf. I think that just the 3 skeins will work just fine. It is going to take major blocking to keep the sides from curling. Someday I'll figure out how to keep the damn scarves from curling in. The cable is on reverse stockinette and I put 3 stitches of garter on the edges. I thought that was supposed to keep the sides from curling. NOT!!

Ok, time to chase the kid off to bed and then pass out. Gonna take my Christmas money and do a road trip to a yarn shop I just discovered about a half hour from here. WWWhhhhhhheeeee!!!

No comments: