Tuesday, March 03, 2009

oi!!

I'm finally over my cold!!! Yeah me!!

But I've had a backache for a week and a half. I finally went to see a doctor yesterday. She says it is a strained muscle and gave me lots of wonderful drugs to take. mmmmmmmmm drugs I go back to see her next Monday if I'm not back to 100%. The drugs are helping but I'm still sore as hell.

I broke down and bought a Wii yesterday along with the newest Raving Rabbids game. I justified it as a weight loss tool for me and a reward to hold over the kid's head. So long as he behaves at school he gets an hour of play before homework. Then when homework is done and helping around the house he gets to play again. Might be a good way to get him to eat too. heh And anything that gets my butt up and moving is a good thing. I'm having fun boxing and playing tennis. The Raving Rabbids game has some dancing and music games and they really get you moving. I'll be taking it slow because the doc told me that she has been seeing a lot of people playing on the Wii and coming in with back problems. heh

dohh it posted on me before I was done!!

I've been working on some art stuff over on deviantART. I'm almost done with my portrait of Alan Rickman. I just have to figure out how to do his hair. Most of the brushes I've downloaded won't work in my versions of PSP and Photoshop. sigh Anyways, I'll be uploading a progress picture in a few mins.

No comments: