Monday, March 09, 2009

Welcome to the complaint blog

sigh

I complain way too much. It's much easier to find things that annoy me though. Like the freaking error message that just popped up AGAIN!! My isp software is somehow corrupted. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it more times than I can count. I've even uninstalled some other programs that I have installed in the last couple weeks.

Basically the photo compression software keeps shutting down. I can not surf the web unless it is running. The isp software will not let me do anything unless the compression software is running. So ever two minutes or so, when it is acting up, I have to disconnect from the internet and reconnect. Then I have to quickly advance pages before the damn error code pops up again.

It's driving me up the wall!!!!

So, I'll be scarce for a bit. Yeah, I know I disappear all the time, but this time I'm giving y'all warning. :P As soon as I can get all my files moved off onto one of my other hard drives, I'm going to reformat. I swear this time I will NOT install every damn game in the world that looks halfway interesting. hehe

If reformatting doesn't work, I'm going to have to switch my isp. this is a bit freaky for me because I've used this one for a long time. It does mean that I'll be looking into getting wireless high speed internet. It is going to cost more than twice as much as i"m paying now. But it will hopefully be light years faster. But seeing as I connect at 28.2k, how could it not be? lol But it's going to be at least a week or two before I can switch over and only if they don't charge me an arm and a leg for hardware. If that happens, I'll have to go back to msn or aol. barf Cross yer fingers for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forget about your blog??? Miss ya...