Thursday, July 24, 2008

nuffin

Shamelessly stolen from AmpuTeeHee.



You Are Pink!



Tough. Sexy. Tough. Soulful. Tough.

Guys are both attracted and scared of you.

"I've been the girl with her skirt pulled high

Been the outcast never running with mascara eyes"





Nothing much interesting going on here. Just been working and hanging out with the kid. I'm still spending most of my time reading fanfiction. I'm almost done with my favorites author's offerings. Then maybe I'll get my ass knitting a bit more. shrugs

I have been feeling a lot better since I decided not to move. A lot less stress on me. My folks have surprised me buy not even mentioning my moving in the last couple of weeks. I thought for sure that my dad would freak at least.

Ok, time to get my butt in gear. I need to get ready for another weekend of the usual grind. wheeeee!! lol

No comments: