Sunday, May 01, 2011

yawn

Holy crap it felt like this weekend lasted a month. It was nice not having the boss there to micromanage me but damn if the other guys don't need someone watching them. Even with all that went down we still got a bunch of stuff done. Hopefully it will be enough to keep the boss happy.

I didn't do any crafting this weekend. I've been too damn tired. I did find a couple sets of dpns and I'll check tomorrow to see if they are the same size as I'm doing the Tomten in. I sure hope so cause I don't want to go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels any time soon.

I've also discovered that I really shouldn't drink Mt. Dew after noon or so. I was as jittery as all hell this afternoon because I drank half a bottle at 4 o'clock break. And omg what a crash when I got home. I feel dead as all hell. I only drink that crap at work when I am really fighting to stay awake. I can't stand the taste of it but it's better than falling asleep on my feet.

Time to go play with the monkey.

No comments: