Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sometimes life sucks

I broke my damn front tooth. grrrrrr

About 10 years ago or so, I fell off the roof of the house. I was going to help Dad put up the Christmas lights. Unfortunately, I didn't put the ladder up very well and when I got to the top, I went down face first into the deck railing. My front teeth were knocked backwards. I had to have minor dental surgery to put them back where they belonged. They had to put fillings in the area between my front teeth because some of the teeth had chipped off. Well I now have a rather large sharp gap again. The filling was chipped before but it wasn't too bad. Now I'm afraid I'm going to cut my dang lip on my tooth. sigh And all I was doing was eating a dang carrot.

Now I gotta figure out which dentists are in network with my insurance. And who knows how much they will cover. They pay less on stuff that isn't preventative. whimper And this weeks check is going to be short. Last weekend I had to go home early Sunday due to whether. The boss was not to optimistic about getting to use PTO time for it. sniffle

Man I need a drink.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Man that does suck!!! Wouldn't have broke the tooth if you were eating chips. Nope had to be something healthy.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Maybe if you tell the insurance guys they'd be preventing your biting their head off...?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good enough excuse to ME to drink - although, I never need an excuse!