Monday, February 25, 2008

Yeah!!!

The stealth kitting???

She is done!!!

She is knit, knat, bound off and yarn cut!!! Off the needles!!!!

I need to do a little cleaning and moving in the living room and then she will be blocking in front of the tv. I think it would fit on the bed but well I don't want to get going only to realize it is too long. I'll of course take some pictures.

But you can't see them. :P Well not yet anyway. lol

After I show it off at the fiber guild meeting on Wednesday I have to pack it up and ship it off. Once it's new momma has seen it, I'll post pictures and tell y'all about it.

Mr. Nicky had an eventful weekend. He got to go on a plane ride on Saturday. He was thrilled. I was surprised that he wasn't the least bit nervous. My folks took him and he asked the pilot lots of questions before hand. Mom said that most were kind of goofy. But well he is my kid and all. lol He went up for a short ride in a little 4 seat Cessna. Call me a chicken but I don't think I could have done it. lol I was on a plane once when I was about a year old. I haven't flown again. Where I to win the lottery, I might relent and fly to Hawaii or Alaska. I really want to go on an Alaska cruise.

Ok, off to figure out which of my shawls I'm going to work on. I've got 4 or 5 of them left to work on. LOL

No comments: