Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Hai!

funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-mans-best-friend
see more puppies

Isn't that just beautiful?? I wish I knew who the photographer was. So, so pretty. :)

Well, it's an icy wonderland here in Iowa. The kid didn't have school yesterday because of ice and snow. And of course today is a 3 hour early dismissal for in service. Bleck! Mr. Deedle goes for his flu shot tomorrow and he is freaked. He hates shots. He heard me on the phone making the arrangements and when I got off the phone he broke down in tears. He kept telling me that he didn't want a flu shot and he didn't need one. Well, he does need one because of his asthma. His doctor was going to fast track him through the system if the nurse's office wouldn't get him in fast enough. Now maybe his papa will shush.

Dad and I are thankfully getting along ok right now. Things blew up last week and he seems to get the idea that he has been a total dick lately. I swear the man needs to get back to work. Maybe after his new meds take effect he will get off his butt and do something. He was just diagnosed with sleep apnea and COPD. They are getting him a CPAP machine and he is on meds for the COPD. If he feels better, maybe he will stop being such a dipshit.

I'm not doing any holiday knitting. I don't want the pressure this year. There is plenty enough just trying to get the money together to buy the kid something. *sigh* My fingers are crossed that my Christmas bonus will come through like last year. I've got money on my child support card but of course they reissued it and I STILL haven't gotten the damn new card so I can't touch it. *grrrrr* If it isn't here by Monday, I'm calling for a new one.

Ok, time for a shower so my hair will be dry when I go get the kid. Oh first, I found another great Harry Potter story. A Year Like None Other It's very long but is a really good story. No lemons in this one. Just lots of family agnst.

No comments: