Wednesday, December 17, 2008

thunk thunk thunk

I do not get it. I have a pretty good job. I don't make big bucks but this is one of the highest paying jobs I've ever had. I'm even getting child support fairly often.

And I'm constantly broke.

For the second time since this summer I've managed to overdraft my checking account. whimper

I just don't get it. I haven't bought yarn since early this year. I haven't bought myself new clothes since the beginning of summer and only because i wrecked my only pair of jeans that fit.

I just wish my boss at my second job actually needed my help. She hired two new full time people so she really doesn't need me to fill in at all. I only worked 5 hours during the 6 weeks my mom was off for her knee surgery. I had so hoped that I would get at least one or two days a week.

I have an idea of how to make some extra money. I'm just not sure I will succeed at it. And I can't start until after Christmas. I'm not sure I have the stick to it energy to do this either. I'm such a wimp sometimes.

I could so go for a drink right now. But of course I don't have any booze in the house. And no money to buy anything. sigh

No comments: