Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've been bad

I had been doing so good lately. It's been weeks since I've bought any yarn.

Then someone from LittleKnits had to post to the sock yarn sales group that they were having a sale. lol

I picked up a skein of Cherry Tree Hill Super Glitz Sock in Spring Frost, and one skein each of Regia Surf in Dune (Color #5421) and in Sylt (Color #5418). I got all of that for under $35 with shipping. Color me tickled.

I've finished the turban. Well, the ends need to be weaved in. I'm not doing that until I figure out how the hell to get it on my damn head. roflmao If I can't figure it out, I'll turn the yarn into some footies for my mom.

Turns out that the kid and I will be going to Six Flags alone. When my cousin told her son about going to the park, he freaked. Turns out the last time they went he got scared shitless. He wants nothing to do with it.

While I'm sure Nick would have had a blast with Lars, I'm glad it will just be the two of us. Makes it easier to plan for the yarn stores on the way. hehehe I just want to be able to walk into a store and fondle some good yarn. I can't even bring myself to go into Hobby Lobby any more. Most of the stuff just makes me cringe. sigh

Well, I'm off to bed. I almost fell asleep at work this morning. I better get some zzzzzs.

No comments: