Monday, December 04, 2006

grumpy


I'm feelin a little grumpy. We got sent home about 2 hours early today. They are only calling back 10 temps tomorrow. Thankfully, I'm one of the 10.

It did give me the time to head to the dollar tree. I picked up some coloring books, colors and puzzles for the kid. I also got him a couple of those guns that shoot plastic balls. Yes I'm one of those weird parents that likes to play shoot em up games with her kid. hehe

I'm also grumpy cause it doesn't look like anyone is interested in buying my knitting needles. There is someone watching two of them, but no bids. It sucks.

I kept having the idea about getting Nick some books off of Amazon and having them here in time. Well I'm a dumbass. We have a Borders here in town. You can search for books online and have them reserve them for you. Ya see I had been avoiding actually going in to Borders so I wouldn't be tempted to look for knitting magazines or books. hehehe

So last night I did a search and put 4 books on reserve for Nick. This way I can go in after work tomorrow and just go to the counter and get them. Cross your fingers that I can resist the temptation to go all the way in to the store. hehehe










Hopefully the kid will like these books. Maybe I'll even be able to get a discount on them with my Borders Rewards card. hehe

I've been working on my brother's doily again. I've got the second letter about half done. I should be working on it now but I'm a lil tired. I woke up a lil too early this morning. Maybe I'll work on it for a lil while before going to bed.

Well I'm off to search for my box of disks from my mom's old computer and for the address to send these damn hats to Rabbitch.

No comments: