Tuesday, March 15, 2016

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh holy shit I'm tired. Daylight Savings Time is kicking my ass.

I understand the concept behind DST. I get what they were trying to do when they set it up and why they expanded it. I get it. I just don't think they took into account the human factor. It totally fucks some people up for weeks. I already get up at 3:30 am to begin with. To get up yet another hour early fucking sucks ass.

sigh

I do have shit I want to talk about. Politics and religion and why the two shouldn't mix is high on the list. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm very liberal and very not religious. I've got a rav friend on FB that makes me almost look conservative with how liberal she is. She has a friend that is so far to the left that I think she lives in Trump's ass. The woman drives me fucking nuts. I have thoughts to share about this so I don't crawl through my screen and strangle her.

Anyways, the kid and I are about 95% healthy right now. It took me like 3 weeks to get over a nasty cold and then I went and got a sinus infection. That took almost a week to get rid of. Lost of pain and goo. Nick spent about 2 weeks fighting off the same cold. He was healthy for about a week and then last night he was puking. He was fine and dandy and able to go to school today. No freaking clue what that was about.

Dude had an awesome report card this trimester. Nothing less than a B+. His school district started using a trimester system instead of two semesters with two quarters each. Before the classes would only meet every other day for a large block of time. Now classes meet every day for a bit shorter amount of time. They are hoping that it will allow the kids to take more varied classes and they will retain the information easier. I don't know about all that but well I like the school so we are stuck with it. I'm just glad he is finally taking Spanish. The school counselor was convinced he couldn't handle it last year. He got an A this year.

Ehhhh I have more to blather on about but my hand are really sore right now. There are big thunderstorms moving through the area tonight. It's supposed to rain all week. My joints are not liking it. And yet the doctors insist I don't have arthritis at all. Uh huh.I don't really want to take anything for it if I don't have to so I'm just going to call it a night. I'll be back when my hands are cooperating more.

No comments: