Monday, March 20, 2006

Thanks y'all

Thanks for the compliments on the shawl and sweater. I've been busy working on the second mystery shawl. You can find the patterns for the shawls at Bo Peep's Wool Shop. The green shawl is called Mystery Diamond. The edge that I used is not part of the pattern. I can't remember for the life of me where I got it. I worked from a piece of notebook paper. hehe

The shawl I'm working on now is called Flowing River. Renee's picture on the site is not very good. The details are kinda hard to see. I've got the center triangle finished and about 20 rows in the second section. I'm not using the Hub City Knits Silk Lace. I'm using Mystical Creations merino fingering weight in a blue/teal/purple colorway that I is called Angel Love. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow. I have a feeling it is going to end up huge. hehehe

No comments: