Sunday, March 05, 2006

sigh

Nothing much knitting related to report. I am working on the flap for the fair isle bag though. I also got the alpaca yarn for my sweater yesterday. I haven't been knitting much because of work and fatigue.

The last week has been a real bitch though. There was a cancer scare with my mom. She is fine though. It was just a cyst. I haven't been feeling very well. Nick was being a pain in the rear. And I got a call Friday night that I'm laid off until further notice. I was going to look for a new car Saturday. Guess I'll just have to deal with not having heat in the truck for awhile longer.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Why were you laid off? They called you to tell you that? That's tacky.

Can't wait to see pics of the fair isle bag, Miss Thang!

Glad to hear your mom is doing well.

Colleen said...

Aww, geez. When it rains, it pours. Hang in there, hon. I'm glad your mom's cyst was just that and nothing more.