Sunday, January 28, 2007

bbppppppllllllllllllllttttttttt

No pictures yet. No, I didn't ask Mom to borrow the camera. Frankly, I think she is mad at me about something or other. I'm not really sure what though.

She just seems annoyed with me whenever I'm around her. When I try to talk to her, she cuts me off. If I make small talk, she tells me she isn't interested. Tonight we were watching Funny Home Videos and I made a comment about a clip. Her response was to tell me that she wasn't watching the show. Hard to do when you are sitting on a couch that faces the tv and you are turned towards the tv itself. shrug

I did see a camera on sale in the KMart ad. Once I get the bills paid, I'll see if I have enough left over to pick it up. I'm sure that as cheap as it is, it won't take great pictures, but anything is better than that pos I have. I won't even bother to try and take pictures with it any more. They just aren't clear enough to bother with.

I did rip out the utilitarian shawl and started over again. I'm almost back to where I was. It's worsted weight acrylic worked up on size 10 needles. I'm sure that if I sat down and worked on it for any length of time that I could finish it quickly. I usually just work on it while sitting at the pc waiting for pages to load. Have I mentioned lately how much dial-up sucks? I did? Oh, ok. But seriously, it does suck. A lot.

Ok, I'm off to read more e-mail. Since I can't download any of it, I have to try and keep the darn volume down a little bit. The new hard drive is formatted, but my brother didn't bring it home this weekend. So, it will be next weekend before I can install it. Oh joy.

No comments: