Saturday, January 20, 2007

Christ in heaven!!

I swear every day my child does something to make me wonder if I dropped him on his head one too many times.

He came in here about a half hour ago complaining that his hair was sticking up and it wouldn't lay down flat.

Ummmmmm, Helloooooo??? It's after 10 pm. What the hell are you still doing awake in the first place?

So I did that disgusting mom thing. I licked my hand real good and slapped his hair down. It still didn't lay flat. So being the dip shit weirdo I am, I took a piece of scotch tape and taped it down. After giggling and saying I was just kidding, I took the tape off. I told him that he would be taking a shower in the morning and all would be fine.

Couple minutes later he came back in whining. He had taken another piece of tape with a bit more grip and put it on his hair. When he tried to remove the tape, it wouldn't come right off like the scotch tape did. So I held onto his hair and pulled the tape off.

That's when I noticed what else he did.

He freaking took the scissors to his hair and cut off the part that was sticking up!!!!!

He got a good swat for that one.

He is 7 1/2 yrs old. Why the hell is he so concerned about if his hair is sticking up??? And who the hell is going to be sneaking in his room to see said hair sticking up??? You would think he would be old enough to know better than to just hack off a bunch of hair because it was sticking up. Especially since last year I accidentally gave him a nice bald spot on the front of his head when I forgot to put the comb back on the clippers one time. ooooppss!

I'm just so damned peeved with him. He just got a haircut about 2 weeks ago, but I'm going to have to cut it again tomorrow. And it is too damn cold here to be running around with real short hair. sigh

No comments: