Friday, January 19, 2007

So tired

Oh so so tired I can barely keep my eyes open and it is not yet 5:30. sigh

For a little bit today, I thought that this job was done. Not so much. I have no clue when this job will be finished and I can get up at a more normal hour.

There is a lady that works in the laundry that I've worked with before. She was the reason that I was asked to leave a former employer. Today she got me so upset I was shaking. I thought my head was going to clean fly off my shoulders. I went to our boss and asked her to please please do something. I figured that since I'm only a temp, I would be told not to come back next week because this lady makes all drama out to be the problem of her victim and not herself. When I left today my boss said she would see me next week. Damn, I thought I would get to sleep in. hehe

Knitting is being done when I can keep my eyes open. Last night I was working on my sweater and fell asleep in front of the tv. I got one round done at least. The green socks are ready to be bound off. I just have to figure out which bind off I want to use. Not sure if I want to do the sewn bind off or maybe the crocheted one.

I'm in no hurry. I have too much on my plate for the weekend ahead to worry about the socks. It would seem that my pc has decided to be a complete pain in my ass yet again. I must have gotten a virus or trojan or something. None of the programs that used to sit in my system tray will show up. I can't get IncrediMail to start or Yahoo messenger. So, I can't download my email and I can't chat on YM with my friends. grrrrr

My bro will be home this weekend. I'm gonna give him the new hard drive and see if he can format it for me. I need to burn off all my saved patterns and psp tubes. Along with all the install files for my games and stuff. Yes I do save the install files for programs I download. Never know if you are gonna have to reinstall them at some point and with my connection is sucks to have to download them again. Hopefully, I'll be able to save all the emails I have sitting in IncrediMail. There are loads of psp tubes in there. Thankfully, I had emptied most of the emails out last week. There were around 2000 and I think it is down to about 200. Can't be sure as I can't freaking open up the program to see.

I have no clue how long it will take me to save off all my crap. I've got SimCity 3000 and The Sims stuff saved on here. Can't lose that stuff. I love those games. hehe

God I need a vacation.

No comments: