Thursday, January 04, 2007

I am so not in a good mood

After work, Nick and I stopped over to my folk's house this afternoon. I figured a short visit would hold them over until at least Sunday.

While we were there my mom got a disturbing phone call. My dad's cousin Jimmy died of a massive heart attack today. He was the same age as my dad. I went through a few years of school with Jimmy's oldest daughter. The two families actually spent a lot of time together when I was growing up.

I feel really bad for his kids. Their family is a really close one. My dad isn't taking the news very well. I'm sure he is feeling very mortal right now. sigh

I'm just too tired to deal right now. I will not be sad when this job is over and I can actually sleep past 5am.

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

I'm sorry for your family's loss.