Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am sooooooo tired

As if I wasn't already super tired for no freakin reason, now I'm tired as hell from being on my feet all dang day. The first day I worked it was for a department store's distribution center. I figure I'll end up back there as soon as the job I'm doing is done. I'm indirectly working for a major fast food chain. No, I'm not flipping burgers. I sooooooo do not want to go back there again. hehe Suffice it to say that I am working for a place that is providing something that the fast food joint needs. It should only be lasting for another week though. I'm waiting on a job doing quality control for a catalog distributor warehouse. The job pays $10 an hour. It is a temp job, but then again, all the jobs there are temp jobs. You could work there a week or 10 years. It all depends on if you can keep up the pace and how good of a job you do. For $10 an hour, I'll give it my best shot. hehe

Can you tell that I read Dooce.com?? hehehe Lots of words but not a lot of information in that paragraph. I don't want to screw myself out of a job. My rent is determined by my earnings, so as long as I make enough to pay my utilities and stuff, I'm cool. I would love to work here in town though. I don't want to drive to the next town over even though there are a shitload more jobs there. sigh

On the knitting front, I've been working on my shawl as much as I can. I even work on it during breaks at work. I don't always take lunch with me, so I have extra time. I'm about halfway through the 3rd chart of 5. Do I have progress pictures?? No Jon, I don't. :OP One of these days I'll snag Mom's camera and take a picture of my progress.

I've got more I could say, but I'm tired as hell and my hands are getting damn sore from typing. I'll try to update more often. Oh btw. I've got a few more leaflets up on eBay. I sold 10 out of the first bunch. I've got a stack of leaflets waiting to be scanned and listed. Maybe this weekend.

Later y'all

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

I know what it feels like to have super achey feet. I can't wait to get a desk job!