Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thanks

Thanks for all the nice comments y'all left about the whole ex best friend thing. Honestly I don't obsess about her. It's just that when she walks past me like I don't exist it pisses me off. I don't normally bitch about it to anyone because well I don't have many people to bitch about it too. hehe I've got 3 good friends that already know the whole story and I'll just mention in passing that I ran into her or something. I am glad that I ran into her and her sister at my folk's garage sale though. I hadn't seen her nephew since he was maybe 4 or 5 and he was with them. I had always wondered if he looked like his half brothers or if he looked like our side of the family. Thankfully, he is just as cute as his brothers. hehe

The only think I'm upset about is that nobody commented on my damn shawl!! Ya boogers. Jon is always after me for pictures and I post some and I get squat. So, pppppppbbbbbbbllllllttttttttt Well, Sue did say she liked it when we were talking on messenger, but nobody has left me a comment on it. I did manage to get a row done on it during my lunch break today. I spent a half hour of my break at freakin Wal-mart waiting for my meds. I was so ticked. I thought it would take 10 mins tops to get my meds and grab a sandwich and get back to the parking lot. But noooooooo. The twinkie behind the counter was so damn slow it wasn't funny. She even put like 3 big prescription boxes into one of the small bags and tried to give it to the lady in front of me. Took her 5 mins to find a bigger one when the lady complained. There were at least 4 people behind me in line too.

I had a good day at work today. They stuck us up front on the cash registers for a couple hours. I only managed to piss one person. hehe After lunch I learned how to drive a forklift. Oh boy it's going to take awhile to get used to the way it steers. At least it is better than going up 20 feet on the order picker. That scared the crap out of me. It is really wobbly.

Ok, enough yabber. I've got mail to do and I need an update on how my buddy Sheri is doing. Poor thing had stents put in yesterday because she had another heart attack. I just pray she gets the other surgery she needs soon so she will start to feeling better.

No comments: