Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ugh

I think I'm getting a dang cold. I just don't need this crap right now. Starting on Monday I'm not allowed to miss any work unless either I'm dying or someone in my family is dead already. I'm cold, achy and cranky ass hell. Yeah I'm always cranky but right now I'm a total grump. I'm also feeling like I could start crying at any moment. Even my mom could hear it in my voice on the phone. I just told her I was tired.

No knitting progress to report. I've only been working half days this week so no lunch breaks. Once I get home I just don't feel like doing much. Today all I wanted to do is lay down and take a nap. Man I'm such a whiner. hehe

Think I'll go eat my soup and take a nice hot shower. Maybe that will make me feel better.

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

I hope you feel better!