Monday, February 13, 2006

Thank you

Thanks for the nice comments on my scarf. I used 3 skeins of KnitPicks Andean Silk in Bluebell. My secret pal sent them to me last year. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be enough yardage to make a scarf, but I think it is long enough.

I would definitely use this yarn again. hmmmm Maybe Mom and Kelly will each get hat and scarf sets for Christmas this year. hehe I just have to remember that Kelly has a small melon. I think Mom does too cause she has put Nick's hats on and didn't stretch them out too horribly.

Once I get the housework done tonight, I'm going to block my poor shawl. It is from the Mystery Shawl 1 group on yahoo. I've worn it a few times around the house when it was real cold out. I just haven't gotten around to blocking it. First the living room was too messy and then the tree was right where I plan on blocking stuff. hehe Well, the house is as clean as it has ever been. I just have to straighten up my room and finish the wash. HUD inspections are on Wednesday. AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Hope they don't notice that one of the lightfixtures is missing it's globe. Damn thing scared the shit out of me when it fell and shattered a foot behind me.

No comments: