Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another day

with no knitting pictures. hehe I'm just too damn pooped to hook up the webcam that Emmie sent me and try to get a picture of the shrug.

I do have a picture for ya.

markers

I got some jewelry making pliers and tonight I've been playing. I'm not so good at figuring out how much wire to leave before creating the loop. They are on a size 6 needle. There is another marker that I made first, but it will only fit on a 3. I'm working on another one right now but I can't get that little piece that is left over to fold over or cut off. grrr

Jon asked if I've maybe got tinitus. Why yes I do as luck would have it. I've had it for years. Very very annoying but not much ya can do about it. I always have the tv on for background noise and I sleep with a very loud box fan on so that when the ringing starts it isn't quite as annoying as it is in a quiet space.

The dizzy spells have no relation to the tinitus. This is not a ringing in my ears or that annoying high pitched whine that makes me want to poke my eardrums out. (Not that that would help any. lol) This is a buzzing sort of swoshing sound and feeling right behind my eyes. I don't have to move my head at all in order for it to happen. All I have to do is simply move my dang eyeballs in order for it to happen. It almost feels like someone has put an electrode into my brain and is giving me a shock.

It sort of reminds me of when I was dealing with a neck injury years ago. When I would tilt my head forward I would get an electrical shock feeling at the base of my skull and man was that literally a pain in the neck. The doc said that it was the nerves regenerating themselves. It was almost as annoying as the constant itchy feeling I had on the right side of my neck. I couldn't wear anything with a tight neck on it for over a year. It was like having a bad case of the hives with nothing to show for it and no matter how much I scratched at it, it didn't ease. Major PITA.

hehehe Before hitting publish, I ran spellcheck and I had typed workign instead of working. Blogger suggested I replace it with orgasm. hehe Who the hell wouldn't replace the one with the other??? hehehehehe

No comments: