Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Time is short

I can't believe that I only have like 2 weeks before my bro gets married.

Is that making me work faster at the shrug and the doily. Ummmm not really. hehe

It's hard to concentrate on the projects when I'm this freakin tired. The job isn't a hard one but I'm still pooped as all hell when I get home. I worked 2 hours extra today. I'm going to work all the OT that I can cause I can use the money. I'm thinking that the happy couple is going to be getting a check and the doily will be a Christmas present.

Cause y'all I really really really don't want to have to buy a new outfit to wear to the wedding. That is just more money spent of shit that ain't gonna be used again. I'm a jeans and tshirt type of gal and I just don't get dressed up often enough to warrant buying a new outfit. I would rather just give the money to Joe and call it even.

So, I'll be working my ass off on the shrug and getting some money together for the wedding.

And now I'm off to take a shower. Even though I've cleaned up twice since being home, I feel like I only took off the top layer of grime.

toodles

No comments: