I thought I was doing such a great job on the I Do shrug. I actually did one repeat too much and had to rip back a little bit.
So then I started seaming the two sleeves together. I was amazed that it was hard to see where the seam was. I was doing it from the reverse side because I find knit stitches easier to kirtchner than purl stitches.
About 3/4 of the way across, I realized there was a problem. It would seem that I increased an extra pattern repeat on the first sleeve.
So guess who gets to make a very painful visit to the frog pond after work tonight.
I was sooo tempted to just toss the whole damn thing into the trash last night. The wedding is in 3 weeks. whaaaaaaa