Monday, July 24, 2006

Frustration and Tears

I thought I was doing such a great job on the I Do shrug. I actually did one repeat too much and had to rip back a little bit.

So then I started seaming the two sleeves together. I was amazed that it was hard to see where the seam was. I was doing it from the reverse side because I find knit stitches easier to kirtchner than purl stitches.

About 3/4 of the way across, I realized there was a problem. It would seem that I increased an extra pattern repeat on the first sleeve.

So guess who gets to make a very painful visit to the frog pond after work tonight.

I was sooo tempted to just toss the whole damn thing into the trash last night. The wedding is in 3 weeks. whaaaaaaa

3 comments:

Lou said...

Yuck! I hope you like the yarn your using so you'll get to enjoy it again. Knit fast. I'm sure you'll get it done in time!

Tara said...

Awww. Sucks when that happens.

Jon said...

Patience grasshoper, I'm sure it will come out just right.