Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sorry

I've become a bit of a bore as a blogger.

The last week or so hasn't been very pleasant. Nick decided to throw an absolute fit on Thanksgiving. For some reason he has it in his head that if something looks different then it must be poisonous even though his family is eating it. I spent most of the evening sitting in the family room by myself crying. I don't deal well with stress right now.

Nick and I have been fighting about food a lot lately. There are only a few things he will eat and anything else is total evil. I'm the one who ends up feeling sick and fighting to keep from throwing up. IBS just sucks!

I haven't been getting much knitting done. I don't know if it is how I've been sleeping or if I actually pulled something, but my left arm has been sore for a couple weeks now. It makes it real hard to knit when I can barely hold the needle. I think I'll try sleeping with the hot pad on it.

Sorry for no pictures yet. Yeah I'm lazy that way. Someday I'll get my shit together.

No comments: