Saturday, March 31, 2007

Man I suck

I'm horrible at coming up with snappy titles for my posts. lol I guess I'm only entertaining in person. And you are just going to take my word on that one. hehe

I did a little shopping last week. I finally managed to pick up some sock yarn from Perchance to Knit on Etsy. Susie has a great sense of color and I've been drooling over her yarn for months.



I tried to take a close up of the card and the lovely stitch marker attached with it, but the picture was washed out. It's called City Shadows and is superwash merino sock yarn. I'm not sure if I'll make some socks with it or a scarf with some beautiful dark glass beads. Not sure yet.

Next up are 2 skeins of sock yarn from Knitivity.



They are both 75% superwash wool and 25% nylon. Top skein is Milk & Honey and bottom one is Leather Sofa. Tasty stuff at a very reasonable price.

I did a little bit of work on a couple scarves today. Nothing worth taking pictures of. The next 2 weeks will be spent getting ready for a garage sale. Fun! Fun! NOT!!!!

No comments: