Wednesday, March 14, 2007

She Knits!!

Yes, I do. :OP

First up is the bright green scarf.


OK, so it isn't really as bright as I thought it was going to turn out to be.

I'm really liking it though. I'm so glad I didn't go with adding in the yellow/orange/pink sock yarn too. I'm using a pattern that Sweaterbabe.com was giving away a few weeks ago. It's not available any more or I would link to it. It's really just a simple feather and fan though I do believe. I know I have the same stitch pattern in reference books.

The yarn is just so soft and squishy. I love it. I'm not sure what I'll do with the yellow yarn. Another scarf even though it is going to be getting warmer? Socks? lol That is what the yarn was meant for, but well I'm slow with socks. Ok, so I'm slow with all knitting. :OP

I've been working on enlarging Nick's nap blanket.


It's done in tunisian crochet with huge wooden hooks called MoEZ hooks. They are just awesome. I've had a couple for a few years now.


Believe it or not, the "white" in the main body of the blanket used to be the same color as the white on the border. lol It spent a whole year at school and it never got washed. Not sure why they never sent their blankies home for washing. I've washed it a few times since then, but it won't become white again. Oh well, he still loves it.

Didn't do much of anything today. I took a nap, but it wasn't a restful one. I have these weird terror dreams sometimes. Years ago I was attacked while I was asleep. So now, I have dreams about someone attacking me and I can't move or say anything. Well, I know why I have the paralysis thing going on. When you dream, your body is supposed to not move around and all. I know some people do, but as far as I know, I don't. Today I had one of the dreams and it lasted for quite a while. I couldn't move or scream. All I could do was kind of groan and try to force myself to wake up. It took me awhile to realize that I was dreaming. It does not make for a restful nap.

Nothing else interesting to report. I work tomorrow at the clinic. Hopefully it will go by real fast. I do really enjoy the job, but when it gets slow it can be very very boring.

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

No comments: