Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've been tagged.

No, I didn't forget that Susie tagged me the other day. I've just been tired. Not that that has changed.

‘The 7 Weird Things About Me’ meme

So, here are the rules.
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog

Oh the pressure to whittle it down to only 7 weird things. lol

1. Apparently, I'm unable to sleep on Tuesday nights. Yup last night was another night of getting up and laying down repeatedly. Had a horrible tummy ache and finally had to throw up. Looked at the clock afterwards and it was 2am. Tossed and turned like crazy the rest of the night.

2. I can't feel heat, cold or surface pain in my left leg or part of my torso. I have massive nerve damage from a car accident almost 14 years ago. I have learned how to tell the difference between hot and cold water with my left leg though. It tingles differently.

3. The book of checks I'm currently using is over 10 years old. lol Am finally ready to order a new box though. lmao

4. I've read nearly every single book written by Stephen King. I own just about all of them too. Some in both hardback and paperback.

5. I love heavy metal music. Current favorites are Disturbed and Korn. But I also listen to boy bands. :-O Much prefer the heavy stuff though. lol

6. I have no fewer than 15 UFOs right now. That doesn't even count the half started self designed lace that is laying all over my house.

7. I'm the oldest of 8 kids but have only ever lived with one of my brothers. And no I'm not that much older than the rest of them. lol We are all grown and on our own now.

And now to break the rules. I hate tagging people. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. If you wanna be that is. LOL

Now I'm off to make some phone calls and see if I can keep some food down.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Becky -
NAL!! NAD, NAW, no, no, no!
NOT a loser, not a dope, and not a wimp, either. Stop!
Have you joined Ravelry yet? I want to add you as a friend. :-)