Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Been busy

Haven't been feelin real great, but I've been knitting on the mystery shawls. Only got pics of the goddess knits one though. Here is the progress as of Monday.

A close up of the second clue.
And here is the 3rd clue.

I had picked up for the 4th clue and had about 7 rows done. The more I looked at it, the more I hated the way I picked the stitches up. There was a very very obvious ridge of stitches. So, I sucked it up and ripped it out. I picked up the new stitches from the very edge of the shawl. I think it looks much better. It now looks like some open work and not like I sewed 2 pieces together. poorly lol

Monday night, Mr. Nick had a musical recital at his school. Well next door to the school, but it was the kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders. It was called Welcome to the Jungle. It was about a mouse and a lion that became friends. The younger kids were mice and the 2nd graders were lions. Needless to say, I took lots of pics.





Yes I'm weird and just liked taking pics of him walking into the building. :OP I just like pics of him when he isn't really looking at the camera. Cause y'all my boy is a ham.

This is him at the end of the program. He was quite proud of himself. hehe Blurred the faces of the other kids cause well they aren't mine and I duno if their parents would like their pics on the net and all.

Also cause the school is full of vampires and I don't want the devil children to seek revenge. hehehehehe (click to get a closer look at the devils)

It was dark in there and I swear that 90% of the pics I took had at least 3 or 4 kids in it that had freaky shiny eyes. And yes, I know what causes it but I swear they look like vampires. hehe

Anyways, I'm gonna go finish lunch and then knit some more on clue 4. I've got 8 rows of it done now.

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

awww he looks so cute for his recital! your shawl is looking beautiful :)