Thursday, April 26, 2007

Galveston shawl progress

Here we have the Galveston mystery shawl up through the third clue or chart C.


The shawl is supposed to be inspired by the water and a pier leading out into the waves.

This would be the pier section I believe. It's the straight part that stays the same width the whole way.


And this is the triangle area that increases every other row. It represents the waves. Well I think so anyway. lol It sure looks like waves to me.


I really love this shawl. It is addictive because the stitch repeats are narrow. I keep getting stuck in the just one more repeat syndrome. hehehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is.....oh Becky, you are amazing when it comes to this stuff!! I hope one day you decide to make one for me!! *hint~hint* lol Seriously, these shawls are just stunning...keep up the great work girl!!

Sue~

Emma said...

Looks like it is going to be a beautiful shawl!

Anonymous said...

The shawl looks gorgeous!