Tuesday, May 08, 2007

hehehe I'm so bad

Sometimes, I get easily confused. Usually the confusion has to do with time.

I was fighting with the kid, trying to get him to get out of bed. He kept whining that he was too tired. He needs more sleep. I kept telling him that he shouldn't have fought with me last night about going to bed. I send him to bed at 8:30 and he repeatedly gets up until 10 and sometimes later. Told him he could have gotten a whole hour and a half more sleep if he hadn't been such a brat.

Well, I sat down at my pc and looked at the time and totally freaked. It was 6:45 and I had it in my head that it was time to get the kid to school. I told him to move it, it's time to go. No time to eat. That got him up and into the bathroom. And then I realized, he doesn't have to be to school until 8am. We live about 3 mins from school. hehehehe

Shoot, I think I need a little more sleep. heheheh

3 comments:

Jen said...

de-lurking...

This sounds like something I'd do. LOL

Like your blog. Mind if I add a link to you?

Becky in Iowa :O) said...

:O) That would be cool. Swear I need to figure out some way to set up comments so I can reply directly to people. Am nervous about switching to haloscan.

Btw, I visited your blog and had a wonderful giggle. I've add you to my bloglines list. hehe

Jen said...

Thanks! :)

I'm not sure about the haloscan thing either. I know a lot of people are using it, but I'm weird about change. LOL