Wednesday, May 23, 2007

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhheeeeeeeee



Finally the finished green mystery shawl!!

I really do love this shawl. It ended up about 60" across and 40" down to the point. A little smaller than I like but it is so pretty.

Go check out my flickr album for more pictures. It would take too long to try and upload all the pics again. lol

I think it would definitely be fun to try this one again in a thicker yarn. I know one gal did it in a sport weight yarn and continues the edging along to the top. I think I would probably try the same thing. Not sure how I would manage the corners though.

I haven't done much knitting the last couple days. Been busy catching up with my bloglines feeds. Man y'all have been chatty.

I do believe I'll head off and work on the monster sweater.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's GORGEOUS! I have got to try something like this someday. When I get brave.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shawl!

FaeryCrafty said...

Yay it turned out great!! Very beautiful :)

Shelly said...

Oh my--that is fantastic! You always make the most beautiful things...

OH! By the way! TAG! You're IT!

http://catsandyarn.blogspot.com/2007/05/7-random-things.html