Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged

Oh gee thanks Shelly. I'm not sure I'm quite interesting enough for this one. lol

7 Random Things

The Rules:
Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

1. OK, weird one first. I have 11 fingers. OK, so the extra finger looks more like a large smooth wart or something, but it is in fact a finger. It's on the side of my left pinkie. Right at the base of my finger. I loved showing that to the guy in high school that said that people are perfectly symmetrical. Yeah, he was a dipshit.

2. I wear a size 12 wide shoe. This is why I usually wear guy's tennis shoes. I very rarely wear women's shoes. I'm afraid if I wear women's shoes, I'll end up looking like a transvestite.

3. I'm one class shy of a degree in Internet Administration. I have a passion for web design, but I just don't get marketing. Someday, I'll find someone that understands it and have them tutor me so I can take the class over.

4. I've been engaged 3 times. Married 0 times. After the last close call, I swore off men. I only know one nice guy. Unfortunately, he is my lil brother. LOL

5. I'm a Sci-Fi nut. I've always loved Issac Asimov. I've read loads of his books. I even have his autobiography that was published by his wife after his death. I read Wil Wheaton's blog religiously. Always thought he was hot on ST:TNG.

6. I believe in aliens. Come on, we can't be the only intelligent life in the whole universe. If we are, it is one hell of a waste of space.

7. I can't cook. Well not normal food. Mom refused to teach me how to cook when I was a kid. She always said that her mom didn't teach her, so I was on my own. 95% of what I eat at home is cooked in a microwave. I do however on occasion make up my own recipes. It's sort of hit or miss on if it ends up edible.

Ok, since not many read this blog and I'm pretty sure the ones that do have already done this meme, I'm not tagging anyone.

If you want to give it a shot, go for it. Now, I'm off to eat my latest concoction. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

FaeryCrafty said...

I don't ever cook. Ever. The microwave is my buddy :)

Shelly said...

OK, I thought I was the only serially engaged person...Thank God...I have been married a couple of times, though. Engaged six times. Crazy...Maybe I should have followed your lead on the actually get married thing? ;-)