Thursday, October 25, 2007

groan

I am not having a good night.

I can't sleep. My stomach aches. I've thrown up once but it didn't help. There is nothing to throw up left, but my stomach still insist on doing somersaults.

Sitting at my desk I can feel all tired and ready to sleep. Even through the constant ache.

The moment I climb into bed, I'm wide awake. I'm not laying there thinking about anything in particular that is upsetting me. I am just no longer sleepy and my stomach goes into over drive.

So I get up and head for the bathroom. I'm rereading Bag of Bones. It's been so long since I've read it that I don't remember the story.

Then it is back to the bed to try again. No go.

And now I've given up. I have to be up in 3 hours anyway. I didn't have a nap today, but I'll have to lay down later after the kid is in school. I can't let myself sleep too long though or I won't sleep tomorrow night. That would not be good as I have to work Friday. And I'm gonna be kind of on my own for the first 2 or 3 hours. TJ is coming in late so he can milk cows. Granted, the regular work week folks will be there, but I don't really work with them.

ugghhhh I need to visit the lil girls room again. :(

No comments: