Tuesday, October 09, 2007

not feeling well

It's the classic IBS symptoms. But I'm not 100% sure that is all that it is.

I don't feel like I have a cold or the flu. My sinuses and lungs are just fine. No sneezing or runny nose.

I just feel off. I'm achy. My back and neck are sore. I've had a headache that just won't go away. Since last night I've had a stomach ache. I've spent more time in the bathroom in the last 24 hours than in the last week. I threw up so hard last night that not only do I have little bruises around my eyes, I've got them around my mouth. I've never done that before.

Right now I just feel like I could go throw up again. I don't know which end needs to let loose though. lol Gotta be careful I don't get a shorts full when I think I need to puke. hehe

I used to have some pills from the doc that helped deal with the nausea. Unfortunately I ran out of those about 2 months ago. I don't even remember what they were called. I just don't know what to eat or drink that might settle my stomach.

Don't suggest Gatorade. I can't drink that stuff. I had a procedure done a few years ago where I had to drink some stuff that tasted like Gatorade and omg I got so sick it was scary. For months just thinking about the taste of it would make me feel ill.

Oh well. We shall see how I feel tomorrow. I did manage to get a few rows knit on the Halloween shawl and 12 rows of the Autumn mystery. I didn't manage to work on Swan Lake or Galveston though. Maybe tomorrow. If my tummy is still being a bitch I'll have to stay home from work again. The boss won't be happy about that. But not much I can do. I can't be running to the bathroom every 5 mins when I've got work to do.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope you're feeling better. Warm, flat Coke is good for settling the stomach. I pour a can in a pitcher with a tight fitting lid and shake it to make it fizz. Keep doing that until it goes flat. It doesn't take long. Then try a tablespoon at a time about every 30 minutes. If you can keep it down you can try sipping it after awhile.