Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Men stink

Yeah Yeah
Men stink!!

God I loved the 80s. lol I was having a good day at work until a guy that makes me want to rip my eyes out showed up at the table. Every time I let him know he was about to make a mistake, he laughed and shook his head at me. He was acting as if I couldn't possibly know a damn thing because I'm female. I've been with the company longer than him. But he has that special tripod that makes him all knowing. I didn't out and out yell at him. I was talking loudly but that is because we wear earplugs and it is hard to hear anyone talking. I didn't swear at him either. Ohhhh I wanted to. Man did I want to.

The kid decided to try my patience too. He got pissed off that my dad wouldn't give him a treat when it was time to leave. He doesn't get that treats are for when he behaves. Not for when he throws his new toys around. So, I got to listen to 15 minutes of him yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs the he wanted a treat. A few times I damn near started laughing cause it sounded like he was chanting. I chose to ignore him and not respond at all. When we got home he decided it was a good idea to hit me on the back and demand a treat. He got a bath and was sent to bed. I didn't yell. I didn't spank. I'm quite proud of myself actually. hehe

My damn socks are trying my patience too. I thought I was doing such a good job at the short row heels. The holes in the first sock aren't so bad on the knit side. On the purl pick up side, not so good. On the second sock. They look like shit. I so do not want to google this shit. I think I'm just going to rip the heels and double wrap them. I'm not going to bother trying to twist the wraps when I pick them up either. I think that made the holes worse even though the pattern I used for the heel said to twist the wraps on the purl pick up wraps. I'm too freakin tired to work on them more tonight. I do like the way the double wrapped stitches looked on the short row toes though, so I'm hoping it will solve the problem on the heels. Wish me luck.

Time for a drink and sleep.

No comments: