Thursday, May 04, 2006

Still Kickin

*yawn*

Yup, I'm still alive. I've just been freakin tired. I've only had one day off in the last 2 weeks. My job is kickin my butt and I've been going to bed early.

I have been knitting though. I'm really close to starting the heels on my wave socks. I'll try to post a picture this weekend. I finished adding a row of diamonds on the MS2 and am close to 1/4 of the way through the edging. It works up real fast.

I'm also working on a headband pattern. I've got the chart and key done. I just have to type up the instructions. I don't actually have the prototype done, but it's about halfway done. I so need new headbands to wear to work. I've got 2 that are almost 15 years old and that is it. hehe I can't wear my panta. It is too think and heavy to wear when I'm sweating my ass off. I'm no good at wearing barrettes. My hair isn't long enough for a ponytail. It hopefully won't be any time soon. I'm thinking of getting a cut soon.

Anyways, I'll try to get some pictures taken and post them this weekend and get the pattern written up. I'm heading to bed now though. lol Man I'm gettin old. Ally will always be older though. :OP Still love ya hun.

No comments: