Monday, May 29, 2006

No photographic evidence

Not one shred of it. I have been knitting though. I finished the socks. I should have made them a little bit longer and a little wider. Maybe they were just tight because my feet swell at night. Who knows.

I've made a good start on the wedding shrug. I'm really liking it even though I think I cast on and ripped out at least 10 times. Purely my fault. I kept switching needles because I don't have a 16" US7. I tried using 2 needles. Then I tried using the magic loop method and my new Denise set. Neither worked worth a damn. One of my needles was pretty flexible and I'm using it for the magic loop method. I really like how the beginning purl section looks. I'll have to get a picture of it. It kind of poofs out. I dunno if I cast on too tight or what, but I like it.

Well, time to get cleaned up and go get the kid. He spent the night at my folk's house. Oh blessed sleep!!

No comments: