Monday, September 25, 2006

Dark place...

Ok, I admit it. I'm feeling a bit depressed. (read that as pretty depressed.. I tend not to admit my depression until I'm deep in a pit)

Nothing really horrible is going on.

I'm a tad bit nervous about my job since dad got fired. I'm hoping that the company is above holding me responsible for my dad.

I did leave after an hour this morning though. I was just feeling so damn sick I wanted to cry.

The damn IBS is being a bitch.

Every morning I feel like I'm gonna puke, so I don't eat. That makes me feel wonky. And I get the trots so bad, I can't go to far from the bathroom.

I've been off my meds for about 2 months now. I'm tempted to call up my doctor's office and ask if I can get some samples. Of anything. sigh

Part of me is happy to finally not be taking any meds other than over the counter allergy meds. Part of me whines that I need my pretty little pills.

So basically, I'm feeling icky physically and mentally.

Hell I prolly just need to get laid. heh

Here is a pic of the first sock.



Yeah the picture sucks. My camera is a piece of shit. Buy me a new one and I'll take better pics. :OP

Now it is time for me to get to bed. I'm beat.

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

Big hugs!!!!! I know the feeling.