Thursday, September 21, 2006

This blogger sucks

Yeah, I'm a crappy blogger. I'm a very tired blogger.

I've had a cold for a week now. It just won't go away. The IBS is acting up again too. No appetite in the morning and intestinal issues.

I've been steadily working on the turban and my fake cable socks. I don't have any pictures for y'all cause my camera just sucks rocks. I really need to get some overtime in so I can buy a new camera.

Nick is having good and bad days. One day he is happy and very obedient. The next he runs away from me screaming that he hates me. We are taking it one day at a time.

I should be in bed. Why can't there be more hours in the day??

1 comment:

Shelly said...

HEY!!

Sounds like you need some chicken soup or something...I'll send you some, loaded with cayenne pepper, to clear you right up!

Feel better!

I think kids sense when you're not at your best and can't keep up with them! OK, maybe it is just a theory that I have, because mine always seem to act up when I don't have the energy to deal with them...