Saturday, September 09, 2006

Finally






Two and a half long months ago I ordered The Harmony Guides Volume 5 from Amazon. It finally arrived the other day. They kept delaying the shipment and it was driving me crazy. Just when I was going to cancel the order out of sheer frustration, they decide to ship. hehe



It was worth the wait though. There are so many beautiful stitches in there. I so love the stitch recipes they give. I'm not sure I could really visualize putting the different cables together. I can't wait to have the time to play around with some cables now. I've got lots of projects to finish up first though.

I'm almost done with the first ball of Esprit on the turban. I suppose I would be farther along if I worked on it more than just during breaks at work. he he It's nice to have some mindless knitting to work on while I eat lunch though.

Time to go take a short nap. My allergies kept me up half the night and then I had to get up at 5 am and go to work. At least I didn't leave work looking like I had been working in a coal mine, like I usually do. :OP

No comments: