Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm so pissed

I'm practically seeing red right now.

The kid has ransacked both of his nebulizer set ups. One is completely gone. I have no clue where it went to. The other one is missing the green cone that kinda makes the whole fucking thing work.

So basically, he has no nebulizer at the moment.

His puffer? Both of those are at my freakin mom's house!!!!!!

So now I have to get dressed, get him dressed and listen to my mother bitch at me for not taking care of his nebulizer shit. Forget the fact that I had the damn things put up in the bathroom. gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

edit: I ransacked the bathroom again and found the old holder for the nebulizer. It doesn't need the green cone like the other one. So the kid is sitting and nebulizing as I type. I still have no freaking clue where the masks are at. He is using the tube which isn't as effective. He is still going to bed early. grumble grumble

No comments: