Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Holy crap Batman

I've got myself a part time job!!

Interview took all of about 2 minutes. lmao

I'll be working about 4 hours a day washing dishes at the school where my mom works in the cafeteria. She has said for years that she didn't want me working there. hehe The last time my dad mentioned it, I do believe her exact words were: "I love you but heeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllll no!"

She actually is the one that told me to go talk to her boss. I guess they have been swamped. They don't have any workstudy kids helping out and they are a person short. The pay isn't great, but oh well. It's close enough that I could walk to work if I really wanted to. But I went to that school for 2 years and I only walked twice. lol

I start tomorrow morning, so I need to get my butt in gear. I had saved up my shopping and laundry to be done tomorrow. Ummmm yeah not so much now. I desperately need to go buy myself some new jeans for work. I swear all of my jeans now have holes in them in spots that just look real bad. LOL

Steppin my way closer to getting my bigger apartment. :O)

PS Thanks to everyone that responded to my outburst the other day. Just writing it down really helped.

PPS The new shawl is Zephyr in Apricot. I love this yarn. hehe

No comments: