Monday, August 13, 2007

My brain is a pain

Yeah the headaches are bugging me again. Nothing horrible. Just enough to irritate me. My temper is a bit short.

The temper might have to do with other things though too. Nothing horrible. Just enough to irritate me. lmao I've just got a lot on my mind right now.

I have the car back. Cross your fingers, toes, eyes and anything else you can think of that the damn thing won't break down again. I can NOT afford to fix it again just yet. It cost me another $330 in total this time. Turns out when the mechanic took it out just for a little test drive this morning, it started leaking. Something or other to do with tensioning was cracked. Dad thinks that the shop was messing with stuff because we bought the part this last time. Who knows.

But anyway the delay in getting the car back today meant spending the day with my folks and the kid. It just reminded me why I'm a bit of a hermit. Dad makes me nuts. He just had to visit his brother and sil. Oh joy. Sitting around with old people. I did get to see some of their reborn dolls and they are pretty cool. Much to expensive for this gal though. Then we stopped and got lunch. The kid made me nuts there. Boppin around and refusing to eat. Every time we told him to take a bite of his hamburger, he pretended to nearly puke or cried that we didn't like him.

We managed to pick up a bunch of school supplies at the dollar store and at Wal*Mart. And omg can we say "eeeeeeewwwwwww". I will NEVER use that bathroom at Wal*Mart again. Talk about dirty. On the way out of the parking lot to go back and get my car, Dad had a little bit of the road rage troubles. He rolled down his window and yelled at some lady that cut him off. I think he scared the shit out of her cause we had to go the same way she was. She probably thought he was following her to hurt her. lol

I was going to get the child registered for school today, but I so didn't feel like dealing with the crowds of kids. Instead, I sat on my tush and yapped away on Yahoo Messenger. Much fun was had and it helped me forget about the headache. Well for awhile anyway.

Haven't knit a stitch since last Thursday. I WILL knit tomorrow. Just what I'll work on I'm not sure. I'm still trying to decide what to do with my stole. I'm really leaning towards the symmetrical solution. I'm not so sure I was made to have wings. I'm sure no angel. :OP More on that later.

I do believe I'm going to try and get the kid to go to bed here soon. Mommy needs some alone time. His constant chatter is getting on my nerves again. lol

No comments: