Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bangin my head on the wall

The more I do, the more things that blow up in my face.

All went well with Nick at the pediatrician. I really like the doctor that we saw today.

On the way back to the house, the muffler on my car gave up the ghost. The car was in need of a tune up and I had a feeling that the muffler was starting to go. Well it up and went. You would have sworn I was driving a stock car.

So, on Monday I'll be dropping the car off to have the muffler fixed and a tuneup done. I asked my dad to let me borrow his truck for the weekend. I really don't want to be waking up the neighbors every morning at 5:30. Well he tells me that the truck kind of drives funny. sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll only be driving it back and forth to work. Take it on Thursday night and give it back on Sunday night after work. I'm not exactly going to be going anywhere else. I don't have the energy on the weekends to do squat. I told him that it's not like I'll be driving like a bat out of hell on the interstate or anything. And he proceeds to tell me that he has had Mom's car up to 130 on the interstate. I told him that most of us have outgrown that sort of crap when we are in our mid twenties.

I'm assuming that he is going to let me use his truck. He had to leave to get xrays done. The dumbass jumped out of a tree and messed his back up. The man is a dipshit. lol

I'm gonna go knit now. I'm going to put in a lifeline right away just in case my luck extends to the knitting too. lmao

No comments: