Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post three events, two births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday,
- 1897 - Dracula, a novel by Irish author Bram Stoker is published.
- 1953 - Jackie Cochran becomes the first woman to break the sound barrier (she flew in a F-86 Sabrejet at an average speed of 652.337 miles per hour (1049.835 km/h) at Rogers Dry Lake, California).
- 1980 Mount St. Helens eruption: Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington, killing 57 people and causing $3 billion in damage.
- 1868 - Nikolai Aleksandrovich Romanov, Nicholas II, Last Emperor of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1912 - Perry Como, American singer (d. 2001)
- Festival of the god Pan in Ancient Greece
For the births I had to chose the Czar of Russia. I've always had a fascination with his family and specifically his youngest daughter, Anastasia. I've long held that if I ever have a daughter, that will be her name. Anastasia Corrine. And I had to chose Perry Como, cause come on.. He is Perry Fucking Como. hehehehe
Participate if ya like. If ya don't, then just call me a lemming. :OP