Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Somebody stop the world

cause I want off!!!

It's been a long time since I've been this sick for this long.

Granted, I have my tummy issues and other health problems, but this is annoying. I thought I was getting better. Unfortunately the cold is now in my chest and I've got an annoying cough. Hopefully I'm not going to take a page out of my mom's book and end up with pneumonia. She has had it a couple times this year.

I haven't been up to doing much this last week. I have knit on the purple shawl. No pictures as it looks like a pile of knots on my needles. I tried adding another set of circulars so that I could get a picture, but it still was bunched up. I'm about 5 rows from finishing the never ending clue. I can't wait to move on from this clue.

I've only done a whopping 4 rows on the new mystery shawl. The yarn is so soft and yummy. I just feel guilty when I work on it because of the purple shawl. Yeah, I've got issues.

OK, I'm off to try and clean up the house. I've let the housework slide majorly. Hard to clean house when you can't breath though. :O(

No comments: