Tuesday, November 08, 2005

blech

The more fancy clothes I see the more I love my jeans and t-shirts. hehehe I have no clue why someone would want to spend over $150 for an outfit. I think my whole outfit I wore today cost about $60. That includes my shoes and glasses. hehehe

I was working away today when I got a bit of a start. First I see a fireman and a paramedic go by and then I see 3 more paramedics. Next thing I know 3 more came along with a stretcher. I guess one of the ladies in our department was having trouble breathing. This wasn't long before it was time to go, so I don't know if she is alright. I'm hoping it was an asthma attack and not a heart attack. Yeah I know asthma attacks can be nasty and even deadly. My son has asthma that is triggered by allergies. There are times when I think he is going to cough his poor head off his shoulders or his head is going to explode. He turns bright red and starts crying. He has the sort where he can't get the air out of his lungs. It doesn't scare him as much as it used to. He knows that his inhaler will help.

No comments: