Thursday, November 03, 2005

Man I'm lazy

LOL Ok maybe not so much lazy as freakin tired. I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night cause a guy I broke up with 2 1/2 years ago called up last night and left a message asking me to call him back. Ummmmm not on your damn life. I'm not gonna give him the pleasure of responding. I just have no damn clue why he won't leave me alone. He even thinks I'm married. sigh

I managed to stay away from Hobby Lobby today. I bought all the books that I wanted. hehe I realized this morning that it wasn't really my fault that I was in a car accident on Tuesday. Yeah I started to pull out into the intersection, but I never did pull past the curb. The road on the left has a turning lane onto the road I was on but on the right it goes back to two lanes. I was still technically on the side street. When the guy hit the breaks he swerved towards me. There wasn't any real damage done to either vehicle but it shook me up and I was almost late for work.

Oh well, I'm gonna finish watching Orlando Bloom on tv and head to bed. That boy is just too cute. hehe

No comments: